I’m happy to say that I’m finally on Winter break so I have more time to read and be more active here 🙂
I was tagged by Vicky @ Vicky Who Reads to do The Sunshine Blogger Award tag so don’t forget to check out her blog for amazing bookish content ❤
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
So here are Vicky’s questions and my answers:
What is your favorite book of all time?
This one is so hard because I have more than one 😦 I have to say the Harry Potter series and the Shades of Magic Trilogy! (First question and I’m already cheating :D)
What is your most anticipated read of 2018?
Vengeful by V.E. Schwab.
If you had to only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely fantasy ❤
What are your favourite bookish snacks?
I don’t think I’ve ever tried bookish snacks 😦
Would you subscribe to a book box? If so, which one(s)?
I’d love to subscribe to Owlcrate and Fairyloot. They always have amazing books and bookish items.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers/booktubers/reviewers?
What book do you think is important for everyone to read?
The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood and 1984 by George Orwell for obvious reasons.
Which book really hit home for you that you can relate to?
Probably Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. I don’t know why because I’ve never gone through something like that but I really related to the characters for some reason.
What books have made you cry?
So many! The most recent ones that I can remember were Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys, Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.
Which character death gave you the most angst?
Ned Stark. WILL. NEVER. GET. OVER. IT.
What is something bookish you want to try (whether it’s new genres or bath bombs)?
I don’t know if this really counts but I’d love to have a book sleeve but never found one here in Portugal. I have to search for one online.
- How long have you been a reader?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What’s your favourite genre and why?
- What’s your favourite book from a genre you don’t usually go for?
- Name a character that you can really relate to and why.
- Name a character that you absolutely hate and why.
- Where are you from?
- Would you like to learn a new language? If so, which one(s)?
- If you could be anyone in the world – alive or dead, real or fictional – who would you be?
- Do you like superheroes? If so, who’s your favourite?
- Favourite TV show(s)?
If you don’t want to do this tag it’s perfectly okay, although I’d love to read your answers 🙂
Hope you’re all having a good day,